About my kids:
Kids are our greatest teachers- here is what I learned just the other day during my 6-year-olds first karate class...
1) There is more than one way to do a sit up and the wrong way is so much more entertaining.
2) The battle between good and evil can take place anywhere…even at your local YMCA.
3) When you don’t understand what your boss/teacher is telling you…you can always stick your finger up your nose and hope the next person gets it right.
4) Sometimes doing as you are told is overrated and doing as you feel will get you farther.
5) Try new things and embrace being awkward so that when you are good you can see how far you have come and appreciate it
6) Never make taking your child to an activity a chore- it may just be the best laugh you have had in months.
Hug your kids today, tell them they are the most fun you have had since you were one and let them show you the way back to your true, unrestrained self!
practiced, never perfected and always better with chocolate.
We know you don't have a lot, but when you do, what do you like to do in your spare time?:
Love hiking and biking with my guy, snorkling in the Caribbean or planting something gorgeous in the garden. Always looking to leap into a new adventure- you might find me Hang gliding in Orlando or swinging from the limbs of 100-year old trees!
What's currently in your purse?:
Not sure too scared to go in there.
What superhero power would you like to have?: