Skip to main content
80,000 parents can’t be wrong. Sign up for our free YMC newsletter now.
It's a multitasking monday
Join the club
Don't miss this!
Oh Hello, Hives. We Weren’t Expecting You.
From dust and must to pollen, mosquitos, and plants, summertime calls for Benadryl.
I Was 30 Weeks Pregnant When Doctors Told Me I Had Breast Cancer
I wasn't prepared for the moment I found out I had breast cancer, especially since I was 36 - and 30 weeks pregnant.
Write for us
Best of YMC
© 2015. Erica Ehm Communications. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is strictly forbidden
RECALL: NeoCube Magnet Sets
Strong Force Inc. has voluntarily recalled small magnetic balls and cubes as they can pose a choking hazard if ingested by children.
RECALL: Walmart Superman Onesie
The onesies do not meet Canadian standards, as the parts are too small for children under three. The decals may separate, posing a possible choking hazard.
The Common Baby Accessory That Can Kill
It's one of the most common baby accessories on the market, yet it has the potential to be fatal if ingested.
RECALL: Be Amazing! Toys Monster Science Water Balls
If swallowed, the toy can expand, causing a blockage in the small intestine, which could lead to severe discomfort, vomiting, dehydration.
Inside Your Home
RECALL: Ryan's Room Spin-A-Mals—Farm And Safari Playsets
The toys include removable gears and other small parts which can detach, causing a choking hazard to young children.
RECALL: Britax Convertible Car Seats
Britax Child Safety Inc. has recalled the following models of its infant/child car seats, due to a potential choking hazard.
RECALL: Mexx Young girl's 100% Cotton Dresses - Fall 2011 c
In an extension of an earlier recall on sweaters, the following dresses have been recalled as the fabric balls may detach posing a choking hazard.
RECALL: Hachette Children's Board Books
The board books have beads strung on metal rods which can detach, posing a potential choking hazard and/or laceration hazard.
2 of 3