People often ask me where I source decor for tween and teen rooms. The answer is almost always PBteen. The quality is excellent and the colour and selection is stylish and fun. They frequently launch new collections, many of which co-ordinate, making it easy to put an entire look together, without looking too matchy-matchy. I am (and always have been) a preppy gal, so the esthetic is one I am drawn to time and again.
I put together a couple of my favourite looks. You can shop each room by clicking the links below each design board.
This look works for a beach-summer-colour loving teen or tween:
1. Sea Turtle Sea Breeze Stripe Beanbag
2. Watercolour Letter Decals
3. Confetti Dot Euro Sham
4. Boho Pillow Cover
5. Sleep Sayings Needlepoint Pillow
6. Create Happiness Watercolour Art
7. Pool Sentiment Stripe Tile Set
8. Ruched Duvet Cover
9. Oxford 6-Drawer Dresser
10. Capiz Chandelier
11. Pattern Play Blanket
I absolutely love the collaboration PBteen recently did with Emily + Meritt...so much pretty! I put this look blush, black and white look together using many of their pieces. And I have to say, I kinda want this room for myself.
1. Black Painted Dot Beanbag
2. La Boheme Crystal Chandelier
3. Emily + Meritt Heart Sham
4. Emily + Meritt Parisian Petticoat Sham
5. Emily + Meritt Stick Pillow Cover
6. Fashion Sentiment Wall Art
7. Maison Bookcase
8. Sophie Dresser
9. Cottage Stripe Duvet Cover
Two totally different looks from one great source. PBteen ships to Canada too, which I love. And no, they did not ask/pay me to write this post; I just love sharing when I know a good thing.
If you want a room your teen or tween would like totally super love, I do offer interior design services in the GTA, and e-design for long-distance room makeovers. Email [email protected] for details.