You will not believe how fast these appetizers come together! They are a simple riff on a jalapeño popper, but a little healthier and a little more sophisticated. You can pre-assemble them and keep them in the fridge until you need them, or prep them and keep them in the freezer too. Either way, once assembled, they can be ready and on the table in 12 minutes. I love serving them on some crusty bread or adding them to a plate of BBQ’d vegetables. Try these and watch them disappear.
5 Minute Tasty BBQ’d Jalapeno Appetizers
12 jalapeno peppers
2 tbsps olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup goat cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1. Halve the jalapeño peppers and de-seed.
2. Spread on a baking sheet and season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oven to broil. Place baking rack in the middle shelf of the oven.
4. Mix goat cheese and sour ream together.
5. Spoon into jalapeño halves. Be generous with the filling.
6. Broil for 10 minutes or until the jalapeños are soft and the filling is browned.
7. Serve immediately!
Want to try some more of my favorite recipes?