Green Beaver Sunscreen has to be one of the best products to come across my desk this season.
I am a huge proponent of sunscreen and good sun protection practices and yet I am often very disappointed with the sunscreens on the market.
I receive the press pack for Green Beaver Sunscreen and immediately got excited.
This formula is everything a sunscreen should be.
Green Beaver Sunscreen $19.99 for 90mL – look for this product in health food stores and at Whole Foods.
1. High level physical block (21% Zinc Oxide) provides full UVA and UVB protection.
2. Rich in moisturizers so the product will restore the skin while protecting it.
3. Fragrance free so safe for around the eyes.
4. Biologically active Vitamin E compound included to protect against free radical damage.
1. Slightly oily when first applied – it takes time to absorb so make up cannot be applied immediately.
2. Leaves a slight sheen on the skin so oily skin types may want to apply powder over the top.
3. Two versions – one for adults and one for kids – are the exact same formula so consumers may end up buying two products when they only need one.
Overall – an excellent formula for the whole family that really delivers excellent protection. While it is not at the local drugstore it is certainly worth the special trip to the health food store for such a superior sunscreen!