My newest article for City Style and Living Magazine was published this week.
I thought I might share some of my “quick-change” make up tips that appear in the article. Read the whole article to see all my favourite products for this easy and fast make up trick.
1. Wear a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation. It stays fresh looking all day.
2. Keep eye shadows to a basic two-tone finish – one matte and one shimmer.
3. Lip gloss is better than lipstick – easy to reapply and no need for lipliner.
1. Layer a mineral powder over your daywear for an easy increase in foundation coverage. It is light reflective so it never looks heavy.
2. Add a coloured White Sapphire Complex eye shadow to your daywear look. It creates instant drama that sparkles in low light and looks natutal in bright light.
3. Fill the lip with a cream based lipliner and apply your day gloss over the top. Fast and easy way to create a high shine look without the fuss of lip brushes or lipstick.
If you want to learn these tricks personally remember every week I make personal appearances across Canada and the US. I may very well be in a city near you.
This week I will be in Atlantic Canada – all you have to do is make an appointment and you can have your make up done by Yours Truly.
Saturday November 27 St. John, NB
Soft Touch Aesthetics/Salon98
98 Princess Street
(506) 636 9898
Sunday November 28 Halifax, NS
Chrysalis Spa & Skincare Centre
5521 Young Street
(902) 446 3929
Monday November 29 Charlottetown, PEI
Mientje Salon and Aesthetics
140 Saint Peters Road
(902) 566 4780
Next week – I return to The Dirty Dozen!