I don't know about you, but I find buying gifts for men to be a wee bit stressful. If the dad in your life is anything like the one in mine, he tends to buy the things he really wants — just last week he went out and bought himself a beer-making kit. No really. He did.
Because he buys his own gadgets, toys, and gifts, it's hard for me to surprise him with something both unexpected and something he actually wants to keep. I have had some hits — I once got him a self-publishing gift to make his own cookbook. I have had some misses — there was that air hockey table that took him about 18 seconds to return to the store. I came up with a few ideas this year that I think he — and the man in your life — might really like.
I mean, men like sports, grilling, dogs, drinking, television, superheroes, and shaving, right?
Here are 10 Great Gifts For The Father In Your Life (that he will probably really like) (that won't break the bank either):
1. Shih Tzu Blueprint poster, $185 framed, Animal Blueprint Company. And it's not just Shih Tzus—there are hundreds of different dog breeds to choose from!
2. Cards Against Humanity, $25, Amazon
3. The Ultimate Grilling Rub Collection, $27.95, Williams-Sonoma
4. Retro Toronto St. Pats t-shirt, $32.99, Amazon
5. Vintage 1960s Glasses, $155, Etsy
6. Irish Herringbone Tweed Bow Tie, $26.50, Etsy
7. DC Comics Superman Cufflinks, $29.99, Amazon
8. Game of Thrones Family t-shirt, $15.99, Etsy
9. Upcycled Mail Sack Messenger Bag, $127.88, UncommonGoods
10. Lexington Lemon Shaving Gift Set, $150, The Art of Shaving
Wondering what to cook the man in your life on his special day? Try this completely grill-free Father's Day menu—make this Father's Day a grill-free day and celebrate the men in your life without them having to man the barbecue.
And check out the best advice our YMC team ever received from their dads.