It's my most favourite time of the year, really.
I get to see my precious relatives and this year I get to meet my brand-new niece Emma Grace who isn't even all that new anymore but since she lives all the way in Nashville with her three equally lovely sisters I have yet to hold her and sniff her in person yet. I get to unapologetically stuff my gob with delicious baked goods. I get to leave the ugly Toronto winters and spenf two fun-filled weeks without a hat and coat on. I get to shower my loved ones with handpicked gifts—I spend too much time on Etsy, I think.
AND, I get to tell people exactly what I want and covet.
1. Leopard calf hair ballet flats from Gap, $38.99
2. Giant bow sweater from J.Crew, $110.00
3. Floral dSLR camera strap from Etsy, $33.00
4. Les Miserables book scarf from Etsy, $42.00
5. Colorblocked bow skinny belt from LOFT, $29.50
6. Mod spot fingerless gloves from Kate Spade, $68.00
7. Morning birds sweatercoat from Anthropologie, $168.00
8. Signature lace low-rise thong from Hanky Panky, $20
9. Tiny arrow necklace from Etsy, $14.00
10. Green Bay Packers t-shirt from Etsy, $21.99
11. Kristina leather tote from Banana Republic, $185.00
12. Pajama set in flannel gingham from J.Crew, $100
13. The bubble teapot from David's Tea, $19.50
14. Multi Stem Microslim Umbrella from Orla Kiely, $59.00
15. Women's Peter-Pan Collar Wool-Blend Coat from Old Navy, $44.96
16. Chunky infinity scarf from Etsy, $14.00
17. Warp & Weft Knee Boots from Anthropologie, $348.00
18. Groove pant from Lululemon, $98.00