Every year I am literally sent hundreds of sunscreens from various companies. Of course all of them want to be included in my annual sunscreen list.
This year was no different and after eliminating many of the products sent to me I have come up with my top three sunscreens for the whole family.
1. I am not paid to endorse any of these products. I receive no compensation in any way save product samples for purposes of evaluation.
2. I accept all samples sent to me, but some are eliminated immediately from the list. To be immediately eliminated a sunscreen will have any of the following criteria:
A sunscreen is only effective when used properly - all sunscreens are used the same way and their effectiveness is negated to an almost 0 rating when used incorrectly.
For all products:
1. Badger Unscented Sunscreen SPF 30 ($25 for 90mL)
A biodegradable sunscreen rich in skin care ingredients, water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, blocks both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturizes the skin while protecting it.
2. Everywhere Body Sunstick SPF 30 ($35 for 70g)
A great choice for travel - won't spill and easy to apply. This sunscreen is safe and gentle enough for everyone’s skin. The creamy formula provides easy-to-blend coverage that never feels sticky and won’t clog pores.
3. Everyday Face Thinksport SPF 30 ($20 for 90mL)
Enriched with Vitamin C & E and includes a small amount of tint to reduce any whitening effect from minerals. Supremely moisturizing yet gentle enough for sensitive skin, the formula dries very quickly and provides an excellent base layer before makeup application.