With the Victoria Day long weekend behind us, cottage season has officially begun! We can look forward to barbecues, picnics, and days at the beach...it almost makes up for our never-ending winter. Stores have set out their summer merchandise—it's a great time to stock up on warm weather staples. Look through your current summer gear and check if you need to purchase any of these pieces.
1. Printed Tankini Set, $23 (sale), Old Navy
2. Kimono-Sleeve Cover-Up, $22.94, Old Navy
3. One-Shoulder Swimsuit, $90.91, LOFT
4. V-Neck Tunic, $48 (sale), J.Crew Factory
1. Merona Sequin Tote, $24.99, Target
2. Stripe Flip-Flops, $12, Joe Fresh
3. Colorblock Straw Tote, $49.95, GAP
4. Braided Flip-Flops, $14 (sale), J.Crew Factory
1. Mirror Aviators, $6.80, Forever21
2. Straw Sun-hat, $9, Joe Fresh
3. Oversized Sunglasses, $12, Smart Set
4. Straw Fedora, $15.80, Forever21
I like purchasing my summer pieces at the beginning of the season, because the selection is better AND stores often have great promo codes (especially love the 30-40% discounts at Old Navy/GAP/Banana Republic). From this list, I've already purchased the blue mirrored aviators, and I have my eye on the blue & white trim tunic.
Which of these summer essentials will you stock up on?
Don't forget to stop by JACOB while you're out shopping—they'll be gone soon!