Whether you'll be giving or receiving (or both!) this Mother's Day, you don't have to spend a lot to gift something truly beautiful.
Here are my top 5 Mother's Day gift picks from easily accessible stores. They will leave Mom feeling cherished — and you'll have enough left over for a special meal together too!
1. INDIGO - I've been a fan of the Emily Tote ever since I spotted it at the Indigo Preview. It looks and feels luxurious, yet is a bargain at $39.50! Pair it with a Monogram Ceramic Travel Mug ($9) and you have the perfect way for Mom to start the day...a bag roomy enough to hold all her essentials and a hot drink to keep her going!
2. LOFT - Add some sparkle to Mom's wrist with this Pink Stone Leather Bracelet ($22.38). Very feminine and pretty, with delicate workmanship.
3. THE BODY SHOP - The Shea Shower, Scrub & Soften Collection ($25) has everything Mom needs to pamper her skin after this long winter - nourishing scrubs, creams and butters all packaged up in an adorable heart-shaped box!
4. BANANA REPUBLIC - If Mom prefers gold tones, pick this Pave Bar Bracelet ($50). With 12K gold plating, this bracelet will provide a discreet touch of shimmer. I've always found Banana Republic jewelry to be worth their price tag — the items are very well made and keep their luster over time.
5. TARGET - Think picnics in the park and walks on the beach with this gorgeous gift. Pick up a Merona Gold Sequin Tote ($24.99), place these sleek Lianne Flip Flops ($12.99) inside, and Mom's ready for a fun day out!
Of course you can always mix and match these pieces according to the recipient's taste and your personal budget...our mothers will be SO proud of our shopping savvy! And no matter what, be sure to lavish the mothers in your life with the most valuable gift you could give...your time!
Which of these gifts would you like to receive?
For more gift-giving ideas — check out these pink and red pretties!
P.S. Have you heard of the Shoebox Project? They collect and donate shoeboxes filled with little luxuries to women in shelters all across Canada — read about them here. Help make Mothers Day special for others too — please consider dropping off a shoebox! For information about local shelters — click here. And if you're based in the GTA, you can drop off donations at the BRIKA store!