Valentine’s Day is a great occasion to spoil the important people in your life. So, whether you’re gifting a parent, sibling, partner, or friend, consider lavishing them with these pink and red pretties. And if you end up treating yourself . . . well, I’m sure that no one deserves it more!
1. 2 Park Avenue Lacey, $248, Kate Spade: This sweet pink and red treat looks like it was designed just for Valentine's Day. Made of leather with 14K gold-plated hardware and featuring a fun bow design, this zip-around continental wallet will make your loved one smile every time they peek in their bag.
2. Heart Silver Ring with Synthetic Sapphire, $50, Pandora: I'm secretly hoping hubby will get me this ring. I may have dropped some not-so-subtle hints. There is so much to love—the rose pink heart, the beaded texture. A little touch of luxury and sparkle packaged in a classic Pandora box.
3. Red Roses Cologne, $69.56/1 oz, Jo Malone: Fresh roses get discarded eventually, but this classic cologne contains the essence of seven types of roses along with violet leaves, lemon, and spearmint. Definitely a more long-lasting option than your typical Valentine's bouquet!
4. Pink Women's Glitters, $65, TOMS: Glittery shoes make EVERYTHING more fun! Plus they earn bonus points for being cushioned, comfortable, AND charitable—with TOMS gift-matching, a free pair is given to a child in need.
5. Mini Borough Bag, $378, Coach: The Borough bag has been on my radar, because it's the most coveted Coach bag. No overt logos, a sleek, original design crafted in heritage leather, this bag is an instant classic that will stand the test of time.
If you're yearning for any of these items, you may want to share this post 'by accident' . . .
Which of these gifts is your favourite?