Picture this: A tall, dark-haired woman with bright blue eyes sits at her computer. She is surrounded by neatly piled gift cards for free gas, cash, shopping sprees at your favourite stores, free groceries and even a free trip or two. A refrigerater with a red bow around it stands in a corner of her office. At her feet are: computers, books, clothes, shoes, boots, cameras, gift baskets filled with everything imaginable and much, much more, all packaged, organized and waiting to be shipped out to the lucky winners of these prizes.
The prizes ARE REAL but the picture is not. Here’s the real deal. A tiny, blonde curly haired hazel eyed woman better known as "The Prize Queen" sits at her computer with a file open on her desk. In it are descriptions of upcoming contests and lists of prize winners. She has a big calendar, paper, a pen, and her very much loved blue highlighter. This is the real me, Susie The Prize Queen.
Over the years, YMC members have asked me many questions about our contests. Here are the answers.
- Our contests are legitimate. If you hear from me, you really have won!
- You do need to sign up to be a member of The Yummy Mummy club in order to enter. But it is free to join.
- All our winners are chosen completely randomly. We use www.random.org to help us with that.
- You can enter as many contests as you like and anyone can win as long as you are a member. Being female is not a requirement to win.
- Even if you have won a prize, you can win again. When you win, you do not need to wait for a year, month or even a day, before you enter another contest.
- Your chances of winning completely depend on how many members enter the contest. This number varies from contest to contest.
- I do not have the prizes with me, so I personally do not send them to you. Instead we have some amazing people who we collaborate with who typically work for publishers, and marketing companies who send the prizes to you.
- Prizes can take up to 6-weeks to be delivered.
- We keep your contact information private; we do not share or sell your information to anyone. When I ask for your contact information, it is ONLY used to send your prize to your doorstep.
- I am the only one who receives your reply that contains your contact information.
- It is important to read our rules and regulations and to complete the declaration form I send you in order for me to be able to process your win.
- And yes, I agree, this is a great job!
I hope I have answered everyone’s questions, but if I missed something, please feel free to leave a comment below.
AND THE WINNING TIP IS...
Don't miss an email announcing that you've won a prize.
IF YOU'VE ENTERED CONTESTS CHECK YOUR SPAM, BULK OR JUNK MAIL AS OCCASIONALLY MY EMAILS END UP THERE!!
Best of luck!
Susie The Prize Queen