There are many amazing ideas for Halloween crafts for kids online and it's hard to know which ones to try. These five Halloween crafts meet my main craft criteria: fun, simple, and inexpensive. Plus, they are pretty freaking cute. I can't wait to work on a couple of them with my boys!
Click the links below for the step-by-step instructions for each one.
1. Tattle Monster from Giggles Galore
2. Monster Bowling from The Zui Blog
3. Fuzzy Friendly Spider from Better Homes and Gardens
4. Paper Plate Monsters from Simple as That
5. Pumpkin Popsicle Stick Door Hanger from The Suburban Mom