Here's what happens every time I make guacamole:
1) Cheerfully, and with the best of intentions, I make a double batch so that my husband can enjoy it when he gets home from work.
2) Sample the guacamole, for seasoning purposes.
3) Sample the guacamole again, just to make sure it's okay.
4) Rip open a bag of tortilla chips and/or box of crackers.
5) Sample the guacamole WITH chip/cracker, to ensure the seasoning is correct.
6) Eat the entire batch of guacamole.
7) Hide the evidence that there ever was guacamole.
8) Change into yoga pants.
Every single time.
In a bowl, mash avocados with a fork, and mix in garlic, lime juice, onion powder, and coriander until smooth.
Stir in diced tomatoes.
Serve with chips, crackers, or just eat with a spoon. Try not to eat the whole thing but if you do, hide the evidence!