With just 17 shopping days left until the annual gift exchange is upon us I thought I might highlight some of the best beauty gifts available this year.
With office gift exchange, neighbourhood parties, unexpected guests and yes that person who says, “Let’s not exchange gifts.” but then buys you one anyway, we all need a few items around that don’t cost too much and also make a great impact.
Here is my list of great buys for Holiday 2010 (all under $50):
1. Daisy Marc Jacobs solid perfume ($42) is both a wonderful fragrance and a lovely piece of jewellery. A great item that offers a huge value for the money.
2. Lancome Les Miniatures fragrance set ($40) these make great stocking stuffers that are more highly prized than an orange. High-end designer perfume at less than $10 per bottle.
3. Estee Lauder & Coach gift set ($39.50) technically a purchase with purchase but I love the designer bag with over $145 worth of make up.
4. Clinique Constant Comfort Body set ($29.50) while Clinique is not a great brand for skincare they do make some wonderful body care products.
5. My perennial favourite stand by – Designer Fragrance Soaps ($20-$25) – choose any high-end designer brand and ask for the soap. Chanel, Guerlain, Dior, YSL, Ralph Lauren, Thierry Mugler, Givenchy and all the other major designer brands make lovely triple milled soaps that are great products for hostess gifts, office gifts and as a stand by for that unexpected guest. These are about the cost of a good bottle of wine. Luxurious, extravagant, original and cost effective.
Happy shopping everyone!"