I am girl who doesn't like chocolate or flowers or most jewelery.
Yes, it's true. No chocolate.
But, I'm also a girl who is easy to please, mostly because I adore practical gifts. You want to buy me a vacuum cleaner? Go for it! A coffee maker? Yes please. Lights and umbrellas for my photography studio? Nods head in giddy anticipation.
I have also been eyeing these lovely things lately, that are a good mix of practical, pretty, and just downright I will kiss you so hard if I opened a box and this was in it. Ahem.
Here are 8 Gifts I Really Want For Valentine's Day:
1. I Heart Umbrellas umbrella, $29.99, ModCloth
2. Ixora Blossoms Necklace, $48.00, anthroplogie
3. Infinity chevron scarf in red, ONLY $5.95!!, Etsy
4. Pad printed bowls, $9.38, West Elm
5. First-edition Franny and Zooey book, $250.00, Brian Cassidy, Bookseller. This is my all-time favorite book. Is there anything more romantic for a book lover than a first-edition? NO THERE IS NOT.
6. Lazypants sweatpants in red, $80.00, lazypants.com. Comfy and cozy enough for these freezing Toronto days—Un-shlumpy enough to wear if someone were to drop by unannounced. The red color is gorgeous.
7. Ribbon heart dishtowel, $18.00, anthropologie.
8. Red bird case for iphone, $50.95, zazzle
Spill It: What do you have your eye on for this February 14th?